- Transparent I.V. Dressing with cloth border and securing tape for peripheral sites
- Tegaderm™ Film, with the “frame” delivery system makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Tegaderm Dressings conform to the body and flex with the skin for greater patient comfort
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
- Notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter
Tegaderm™ 1633 Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style, 7cm x 8.5cm, 100 dressings/box and 4 boxes / case
Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing is a Frame Style film dressing that is used to cover and secure I.V. sites to protect at-risk skin.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Dialysis catheters
- Hickman/Broviac catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Enteral feeding tubes